Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today I'm Thankful

Today I'm thankful for many more things than I could possibly list here in one setting.

To name a few, though, I'm thankful for my Lord Jesus Christ who loved me enough to lay down his life for my sins, even in my sinful and undeserving state.

I'm thankful for my country, America, which however challenged, I'm convinced is still the best place on Earth in which to live. 

I'm thankful for all of our faithful forefathers and martyrs who came before us, sacrificing so much to enable us to continue to live free and worship as we please, here in this country today.

I'm thankful for my church family and other friends who provide me with fellowship and encouragement on a regular basis. 

I'm thankful for my parents who nurtured me with wisdom and supplied me with the foundation I needed to build the rest of my life upon.

I'm thankful for my sister, her family, and all my extended family who have never failed to be not only family to me, but also great friends.

I'm thankful for the family of my own: my faithful, loving wife and my two precious little children who continue    to help me grow to be a better person with each passing day.

Today, I'm thankful, and I hope you are too.

God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment